MC239 Color Grading with Avid Media Composer & Symphony
Learn the full gamut of Avid Media Composer and Symphony tools and techniques.
Learn the full gamut of Avid Media Composer and Symphony tools and techniques–everything from simple primary color corrections to creating a polished, multi-layer finished grade. Learn to read video scopes, perform primary grades with HSL and Curves, perform secondary color correction, use Paint and AniMatte effects to create spot corrections, leverage Symphony’s correction relationships to speed the grading workflow, and much more. COLOR GRADING WITH AVID MEDIA COMPOSER AND SYMPHONY will teach you the art of color correction, help you get a creative leg up on the competition, and put you on the road to mastery of Avid Media Composer and Symphony.
This course covers:
- Color Grading Fundamentals
- System Configurations for Color Grading
- Core Grading Tools and Techniques
- Using Curves for Grading
- Advanced Primary Color Correction
- Secondary Color Correction (Avid Symphony)
- Using AniMatte with Color Correction
- Grouping Color Corrections
- Delivering a Graded Digital Master