Avid Editing System Support Re-Certification
The ACSR Avid Media Composer Systems Support Recertification classroom course is designed to support individuals who intend to maintain their Avid Certified Support Representative: Media Composer certification status by sitting the recertification exam.
The course will focus on the installation, administration, and architecture of Windows and Macintosh-based Avid editing systems, with emphasis on new features and functions in the current release. It runs concurrently with the MC400 course.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Perform Avid Windows and Macintosh-based editing systems support
- Learn what’s new in current software releases
- Learn what’s new in current hardware releases
- Review DX hardware, software and systems compatibility
- Have the foundation to be able to sit the recertification exam