PR250 - Premiere Pro for Avid/FCP Editors
November 3 - November 4
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
For proficient Avid or FCP editors, this cross-over course focuses on getting up-to-speed quickly on Adobe Premiere Pro using Final Cut Pro and Avid as references.
In Premiere Pro 250 at Moviola, experienced AVID or FCP editors can cross-train to learn advanced technical features of Premiere Pro.
- Creating and organizing projects
- Sequence settings
- Adobe Premiere Interface
- Rough Cut
- Basic Editing
- The timeline
- Timeline patch panel
- Editing practice
- Backing up projects
- How audio works in Premiere
- Adjusting individual clips
- Using the mixer
- Intrinsic effects – scale, position, rotation
- Basic effects – crop, black & white, etc.
- Exporting from Premiere
- Queuing in Media Encoder
Class LocationMoviola Education Center 1015 North Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA 91506 United States + Google Map